Google Analytics is one of the best tools you can use to monitor online traffic for your site. Analytics allows you to monitor traffic on your site, and view what articles website readers are visiting the most. Following the GA statistics information can be used to optimize your site, view past trends, project future patterns and give the readers what they're looking for.
To attain an account to access Google Analytics send us a ticket at support.collegepublisher.com. You should create a general Gmail email address (email@example.com) which you can allow multiple staff members to login under. Please make sure to provide us with that @gmail.com address in your ticket and we will get you set up ASAP.
- Visits: indicates how many people have visited your site during a specific period of time.
- Page views or page impression: This is how much requests that have been made to view your site.
- Page/visit: The amount of pages visited per page.
- The bounce rate: when a website visitor leaves a page without visiting any other pages before a specified session-timeout takes place.
- New Visits: shows the percentage of new visitors that visited your site.
- Unique visitors: new users with different IP address.
- Time on Site: the time a visitor spends on your site.